Name for my music magazine

Thursday 10 February 2011

Final draft - DPS


For my DPS I have used one main picture for my first page with quotes that have been said in the interview, I have also used a top heading to say what is included in the interview, with another quote for a sub-heading in larger font. On the 2nd page I have put the interview in columns with a different background from the whole page so it is clearer to see with a different font colour for the questions. I have also included the page numbers, the Candy Floss title at the bottom of the pages. I tried not you use too many colours for my DPS but used colours that suit the pages.

2 comments:

  1. The colours go really well together. The white on top of light blue goes well and the yellow on top of the pink. May be you could make the photograph cover the entire side of the page. May be change the dark blue cover line to a lighter colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The column colours work really well, however the title could be bigger or in a different colour to grab the attention of your readers.

    ReplyDelete